Download here the Program of the summer school 2018 or synchronize the calendar below! The course is divided into the following main activities:
During the 5-day course distinguished speakers from the US and Europe, excelling both in research and teaching, give talks about the latest developments in optimization for energy systems. The topics that the DTU CEE Summer School 2018 will cover are:
• Introduction to optimization in energy
• Introduction to optimal power flow
• Data-driven distributionally robust optimization and applications
• Convex relaxations and applications
• Game-theoretic models in energy systems and control
• Optimization, inference, and learning for integrated energy systems
• Electricity markets with renewables
• Consumer-centric electricity markets
Please prepare a poster (please bring the printed poster on A0 format, 1189 x 841 mm) on your current, past or future research!
Group based project for 2.5 ECTS
Participants apply a chosen technique to a case study, presenting their preliminary findings on the last day for peer review and delivering a group report by August 20, 2018.
Social events for networking and fun
Don’t miss the opportunity to socialize with fellow colleagues from all over the world!