DTU is located in Lyngby, north of Copenhagen, Denmark. The event will take place at the CEE facilities on DTU’s campus: Ørsteds Pl. 341, 2800 Kongens Lyngby
Travelling in Copenhagen
- Zones: Traveling from the airport to the city center (København H, central station) requires crossing 3 zones (4-3-1) while traveling from the city center to DTU requires crossing 5 zones (1-2-30-41-51). In case you decide to stay outside the city center, you can find the allocation of the zones following this link: https://www.visitcopenhagen.com/copenhagen/transportation/zones
- For easy navigation, you are encouraged to use the Rejseplanen application available for both iOS and Android (website version at http://www.rejseplanen.dk)
- From the airport, you need to buy a regular ticket in one of the ticket machines or online using the Mobilbilletter application for iOS or Android.
- You can buy a Rejsekort at any seven-eleven store in the city. Check this link for vending machine locations. It will cost 70 kr. for the card and around 25.6 kr. per journey from the city to the campus, or around 50 kr. in both directions. Without Rejsekort, the trip will cost 36 kr. each way. Check how to use the Rejsekort following this link: https://www.rejsekort.dk/brug-rejsekort/saadan-bruger-du-rejsekort.aspx
- For the first trip from the airport to the city center you are suggested to take a regional train in direction to Nivå St. or Helsingør St, or take a metro. For the trip from the city center to the DTU campus, you have two main options. First is to take S-Train B (towards Holte St) or S-Train E (towards Hillerød St.) and go to Lyngby St., and take bus 300S (towards Gl. Holte Øverødvej) and leave at the Elektrovej St. Second is to take bus 150S departing from the Nørreport St. and leave at the Rævehøjvej DTU station. We suggest checking the commute using Rejseplanen before every journey.