Application deadline: 18th March, 2018.
Registration is open to all: Phd students, postdocs, industrial participants and MSc students.
Send us your application, including a description of your background, your research work and why the content of the summer school is relevant to your work.
Admission confirmation will be sent by end of April, 2018.
Due to the limited amount of available seats, we will select the admitted students based on the received applications.
In addition, 2 Mosek and 2 DTU scholarships will be awarded to outstanding MSc and PhD student applicants. The awardees will be announced during the event and the registration fee and accommodation cost will be refunded to the winners.
The scholarships do not cover transportation and traveling costs.
Deadline for registration and tuition fee payment: 10th April, 2018.
- Students: 400€
- Non-students: 700€
- Participants from EES-UETP members: 400€
Fees cover lunch and social events (welcome reception, dinner on June 25, social event on June 27). Accommodation and transportation are not included in tuition fees. Fees are to be paid by credit card or bank transfer upon successful application.
Accommodation in shared rooms at the centrally located Danhostel can be provided for 6 nights from June 24 to June 30 for an additional amount of 250€. The rooms are shared by 3 people and include a private bathroom. Breakfast is included. Danhostel is located in central Copenhagen with access to main public transportation. Commute by public transportation from Danhostel to DTU Lyngby takes about 50 minutes.
DTU CEE Summer School 2018 – ApplicationDTU CEE Summer School offers talks from distinguished speakers from the US and Europe, excelling both in research and teaching. To make sure that the audience is in line with the program proposed, we kindly ask you to attach a Motivation Letter (2 page at most – template available here) where you describe:
- Your background The speakers will provide some fundamentals and introduce advanced topics in their field. Therefore it is preferred that the participants are already familiar with optimization in relation to energy systems.
- Relevance to your research DTU CEE Summer School is not only a school, it is also a perfect moment for you to share your research with your peers and to exchange knowledge with all the members of the ELMA group. Please provide a brief description of your research and how this school is relevant to it.
- select the admitted candidates, only in case the number of applicants exceeds the available seats
- select the four students that will be awarded with 2 MOSEK and 2 DTU scholarships